Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
There are nearly 1,600 students enrolled at ACPHS and more than 100 full- and part-time faculty. The College’s main campus is located in Albany, New York; its satellite campus is in Colchester, Vermont.
The College offers a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program; four-year bachelor’s degrees in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Health and Human Sciences and Biomedical Technology; and a certificate program in Cytotechnology.
Graduates of the College are prepared for a range of careers such as: biochemist, clinical laboratory scientist, consumer safety officer, drug information specialist, environmental toxicologist, health policy analyst, hospital administrator, pharmacist, physician, physician assistant and research scientist.
ACPHS offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs, which include:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Bachelor of science in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of science in Health and Human Sciences
- Bachelor of science in Biomedical Technology (includes concentrations in Clinical Laboratory Sciences and Cytotechnology)
- Master of science in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Master of science in Health Outcomes Research
- Master of science in Pharmacy Administration
- Master of science in Biotechnology
- Master of science in Cytotechnology and Molecular Cytology
- Master of science in Biotechnology-Cytotechnology